cd rewritter no reading jpeg

August 10, 2004 7:09:32 AM

I have a problem with my cd re-writter. If I save photos
from a camera / card to cd it is wriiten to the disc and
can be opened by any other computer except my own. I
think it may be to do with settings not reading jpeg. Can
anyone please advise.

More about : rewritter reading jpeg

Anonymous
August 10, 2004 3:06:44 PM

When you browse onto your CD, it doesn't show any data or does it just
not show the pictures. If it shows any files, have you tried to open
them. It may just be that you don't have the filmstrip view enabled
like you do on the other computers. It is also possible that your
computer does not know what program to affiliate with jpeg files. When
you double click on a file, if it doesn't open in a program, but asks
for a program, just navigate to your favorite image viewing program and
check the box for Always use this program, and click OK.

----
Nathan McNulty

!