P4P800 SE_ what bios number out of box did U get?

My order shall come soon. I worry what the bios no. might be; I hope the
number out of the box will be 1006 or higher. I ordered the P4/3E GHZ model
cpu which needs 1006 or higher. What did you all get, and what the heck can
I do to flash the darn thing if I have the lower Bios number? I probably
would have to get a lower GHz Prescott P4 to get the thing going; so, I
could flash it ----huh?

Sincerely --- Randy

"Randy_O" <eatcrowemguyspam@execpc.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> My order shall come soon. I worry what the bios no. might be; I hope the
> number out of the box will be 1006 or higher.

1007 here...

Thank you all for sharing info. I've built 4 systems before, but it has
been quite awhile. This will be a rush job for my sister, and I need to
know anything and everything I can to make this an easy job for myself.

Sincerely -- Randy O.

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 03:14:40 +0100, "N´far" <rudiNOSPAM@mail.dk> wrote:

>"Randy_O" <eatcrowemguyspam@execpc.com> skrev i en meddelelse
>> My order shall come soon. I worry what the bios no. might be; I hope the
>> number out of the box will be 1006 or higher.
>
>1007 here...

1008 Beta