Bluetoooh - Hotsync with PDA

Hi

I've a Dell Laptop with XP Pro. Also have a PDA (Palm Zire 72). I linked and
paired both devices without no problem (each one can see the other), but I
cannot hotsync them. I followed all the steps both at Laptop and PDA, I
created and tried with different serial ports.

The error message I get is "Unable to initiate Hotsync operation because the
port is in use by another application". I tried using different serial ports
but still get the same result.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Martin

I would look at the Geekzone BT guides for help...

Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)