Logitech Pagescan Color Scanner

Does anyone know a way of getting a Logitech Pagescan
Color scanner to work on Windows Xp, particularly with
Documagic Papermaster SE software? The software works ok
on Xp compatibly but calling up the scanner
returns "Unable to open default Data Source". The whole
thing worked ok on Windows 95.

Ian:
Logitech quit making scanners shortly after introducing the wonderful
PageScan to market. They did, however, provide an after-production Windows
98 driver.

Because the PageScan drivers are 16-bit and makes direct hardware calls
that are denied in the Windows NT class of Operating Systems, the PageScan
can not work on Win NT, Win 2000, Win XP, or Win 2003 systems.

I had to abandon my PageScan when I moved to Windows 2000, but in the
next 3 years it chugged along just fine for my Father-in-law and, when he
moved to Windows XP, we passed it along to another in-law who is still
running Windows 98. It's nine years old and just keeps going and going
and....

steve