3 answers Last reply
More about writing wizard fails creat

    Read:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;324129

    ----
    Nathan McNulty

    J F wrote:
    > What can I do when I get this message?

    Already tried all of this. Problem happened when I
    upgraded.
    us;324129

    >----
    >Nathan McNulty
    >

    >J F wrote:
    >> What can I do when I get this message?
    >.

    Have you installed any 3rd party CD burning apps. such as Nero, Stomp Record
    Now etc?

    Many of these cause conflicts in XP, to the point that even if a blank CD is
    inserted and one attempts to 'explore' the drive, Windows reports no media as
    present.

    If one uses the 3rd party app to record, then there are no problems, even
    when Windows can't see the disc.

    "J F" wrote:

    > Already tried all of this. Problem happened when I
    > upgraded.

Hardware CD-Rom Microsoft Windows XP