Halo Cheat Codes

somebody

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

"Scott" <sbellison@rogers.com> wrote in message
> Dave P wrote:
> > http://cheatsahoy.com/xbox/29/halo.html
>
> These are not cheats.
> There are some hints.
> A very poorly described Secret level.
> Finally the three weapon thing is false.
> You are not able to carry three weapons even if you complete the whole
> game on all the difficulty levels.

Maybe not but in Halo PC I've seen triple weapons as a glitch. I *think* it
was pitol, RL, and AR. You could only select from 2 but if you put one
down, the 3rd one would come back in the rotation and the new one would
become the innaccessible 3rd weapon. Was very strange.

-Russ.

Somebody wrote:
> "Scott" <sbellison@rogers.com> wrote in message
>
>>Dave P wrote:
>>
>>>http://cheatsahoy.com/xbox/29/halo.html
>>
>>These are not cheats.
>>There are some hints.
>>A very poorly described Secret level.
>>Finally the three weapon thing is false.
>>You are not able to carry three weapons even if you complete the whole
>>game on all the difficulty levels.
>

> Maybe not but in Halo PC I've seen triple weapons as a glitch. I *think* it
> was pitol, RL, and AR. You could only select from 2 but if you put one
> down, the 3rd one would come back in the rotation and the new one would
> become the innaccessible 3rd weapon. Was very strange.
>
> -Russ.

OK, possibly as a glitch.
I did experience one where the plasma pistol thought it was an assault
rifle. Shot bullets, had the rifle ammo counter, when it ran out of ammo
the top went open and stayed that way. Swapping weapons caused a reload.
Unfortunately if didn't last long.