Upgrade windows CE to Pocket PC 2002 in iPAQ 3630

June 24, 2004 5:03:26 PM

How to do this?
Any one can give me a link or some information?
Thank U
Anonymous
June 24, 2004 5:03:27 PM

Search on eBay for the upgrade PPC 2002 CD for your device. HP stopped selling that awhile back...

--
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

"Armando Duarte" <aduarte@chc.min-saude.pt> wrote in message
> How to do this?
> Any one can give me a link or some information?
> Thank U

---