FireWire 800 and Win XP SP2

Here's a heads up Microsoft... have you been able to verify this problem?

Is it true that Windows XP SP2 limits FireWire 800 (IEEE 1394b) to 100Mb/s?

http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=17794
-According to Matthias Carstens at RME [http://www.rme-audio.com/],
reinstall FireWire drivers from the old SP1 and everything works again.

That is rather interesting. Probably won't affect those who install
their own Firewire drivers, but those who use Windows default drivers
may experience this problem. I bet there will be an update available if
this is a wide spread problem. ;)

----
Nathan McNulty