XBOX on computer

Has anybody connected an XBOX up through their PC? I want to connect my XBOX
up so that I can view it over my PC monitor instead of my TV. Any help?

jpwoody21 wrote:
> Has anybody connected an XBOX up through their PC? I want to connect my
XBOX
> up so that I can view it over my PC monitor instead of my TV. Any help?

Nothing really worthwhile out there yet.. Try this?

http://hardware.teamxbox.com/articles/xbox/702/Review-Neoya-X2VGA-High-Definition-VGA-Pack/p1

--
<- Shenan ->
--

I bought the VGA Box which works on PS2, and it didn't
work for the XBOX but...

http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?
category=53&products_id=3166&lsaid=271300

nad definately :
http://www.consolesandgadgets.co.uk/catalog/allprods.php?
osCsid=b5b91e29e581e611fe58abee74f5dc5c&osCsid=b5b91e29e58
1e611fe58abee74f5dc5c&osCsid=b5b91e29e581e611fe58abee74f5d
c5c

should help you out.

Be careful what you buy though, I bout a regular box for
my TFT and it didn't work, amke sure you are buying the
right box, worth Emailing their Tech Support 1st!