My voltage level goes down.

Guys,
i download lots of stuff on the net. so when i left my com. it started
hanging often. then i installed the asus probe 2 find out if there is
any problem. then i found out my CPU voltage level keeps shiting from
11.5 to 10.3 V . but it has stopped hanging. i have checked my power
supply there is no problem. do you think its safe to keep running my
pc. i have a asus a7n266vm .Please help me out here. how to check
whether its a problem with my SMPS.

Ed

On 7 Mar 2005 04:59:25 -0800, dkveera@gmail.com (Veera) wrote:

>Guys,
>i download lots of stuff on the net. so when i left my com. it started
>hanging often. then i installed the asus probe 2 find out if there is
>any problem. then i found out my CPU voltage level keeps shiting from
>11.5 to 10.3 V . but it has stopped hanging. i have checked my power
>supply there is no problem. do you think its safe to keep running my
>pc. i have a asus a7n266vm .Please help me out here. how to check
>whether its a problem with my SMPS.

If you have a voltage meter test it at the IDE power cable, my Asus
A7N8X reports my 12V line low too, but meter shows all is well and
system has never locked up.
Ed

Your power supply is unstable. Time to replace it with a higher quality
brand.

--
DaveW