Well I'm off to buy Halo2

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

My local EB opens at midnight (30minutes time) so I will be back playing
Halo2 within the hour!!

The Don

The Don wrote:

> My local EB opens at midnight (30minutes time) so I will be back playing
> Halo2 within the hour!!
>
> The Don

i will be downloading it in 10 minutes...

The Don wrote:
> My local EB opens at midnight (30minutes time) so I will be back playing
> Halo2 within the hour!!
>
> The Don

Already played it and beat it. :) Next door neighbor is a manager at
Best Buy. That *does* have its perks, sometimes. (He brought home the
disk alone... he'll "buy" the empty box on Tuesday.)

Take my word for it: Stop reading the newsgroup NOW. Stop reading web
forums NOW. Don't go on Xbox Live with it. Don't do any of this until
you've played the single player campaign all the way through, or some
dickhead is going to spoil it for you. There's a couple of big
surprises in there that really blew me away.

Definitely worthy of the ungodly high review scores it's been getting.

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

On Mon, 8 Nov 2004 23:26:21 +1000, "The Don" <the_don@home.com.au>
wrote:

>My local EB opens at midnight (30minutes time) so I will be back playing
>Halo2 within the hour!!
>
>The Don

get a life...ps do you want a hero cookie?
;)

wrote:

>My local EB opens at midnight (30minutes time) so I will be back playing
>Halo2 within the hour!!
>
>The Don

Godspeed!

jimbob

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2001

DrBukkake® wrote:
> The Don wrote:
>
>> My local EB opens at midnight (30minutes time) so I will be back
>> playing Halo2 within the hour!!
>>
>> The Don
>>

> i will be downloading it in 10 minutes...

Hmm, i thought u'd be on Half Life 2?? ;)

"Spiff" <Spiff@myhouse.com> wrote in message
> On Mon, 8 Nov 2004 23:26:21 +1000, "The Don" <the_don@home.com.au>
> wrote:
>
>>My local EB opens at midnight (30minutes time) so I will be back playing
>>Halo2 within the hour!!
>>
>>The Don
>>
> get a life...ps do you want a hero cookie?
> ;)

No thanks...... already got some cookies and milk.

PS - I got more of a life than you can imagine (oh thats right, people who
like gaming are all dorks with no friends....... you fool).

"DrBukkake®" <Da_Dr@Bukkake.cum> wrote in message
> The Don wrote:
>
>> My local EB opens at midnight (30minutes time) so I will be back playing
>> Halo2 within the hour!!
>>
>> The Don
> i will be downloading it in 10 minutes...

Well done..... your little badge will be in the mail.

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

Ya sure.....From what site?

Phil