A gal at the store, who acted like she was an expert, said that Cannon's
need to have their head replaced after 4-5 cartridge replacements. Any
truth to this?

TIA

total b.s.

jay cee

Bruin wrote:
> A gal at the store, who acted like she was an expert, said that
> Cannon's need to have their head replaced after 4-5 cartridge
> replacements. Any truth to this?
>
> TIA

Erm, no. If it was true, I'd be getting through 12 heads a year and, at £80
a pop would end up costing me twice what I paid for the printer.

Ron

"Bruin" <bruinwarBLAH@BLAHexcite.com> wrote in message
> A gal at the store, who acted like she was an expert, said that Cannon's
> need to have their head replaced after 4-5 cartridge replacements. Any
> truth to this?
>
> TIA

They must have an overstock on other printers and are offering their sales
people a spiff on selling them as opposed to canons. Common sales practice.

Si

"Bruin" <bruinwarBLAH@BLAHexcite.com> wrote in message
> A gal at the store, who acted like she was an expert, said that Cannon's
> need to have their head replaced after 4-5 cartridge replacements. Any
> truth to this?
>
> TIA

Don't know, have no experience of Cannon's.

You might try a Canon instead?

Si.

"Bruin" <bruinwarBLAH@BLAHexcite.com> wrote in message
> A gal at the store, who acted like she was an expert, said that Cannon's
> need to have their head replaced after 4-5 cartridge replacements. Any
> truth to this?
>
> TIA

Pure b**ll*cks

Smeagol

---

<< From: "Bruin" bruinwarBLAH@BLAHexcite.com
Date: Wed, May 19, 2004 5:58 AM

A gal at the store, who acted like she was an expert, said that Cannon's
need to have their head replaced after 4-5 cartridge replacements. Any
truth to this?

TIA

Sounds like a Best Buy Employee.

"FredBillie" <fredbillie@aol.comnospam> wrote in message
> << From: "Bruin" bruinwarBLAH@BLAHexcite.com
> Date: Wed, May 19, 2004 5:58 AM
>
> A gal at the store, who acted like she was an expert, said that Cannon's
> need to have their head replaced after 4-5 cartridge replacements. Any
> truth to this?
>
> TIA
>

> Sounds like a Best Buy Employee.

Office Max

Thanks for all the replies.

Ale

I think that all new I series canon printers have almost permanent
printheads.
I am going to buy a i965 !!!Hope that works good...

On Thu, 20 May 2004 13:58:39 GMT, "ale" <luckyone@iol.it> wrote:

>I think that all new I series canon printers have almost permanent
>printheads.
>I am going to buy a i965 !!!Hope that works good...

Im sure you will be happy with it. Im very pleased with my I960. The
speed at printing 8x10 photos is amazingly fast on high quality.

Staples...they seem to hate Canon, what do you expect for $6 an hour....