Update to SATA problem, new Prescott problem

Cody

So the SATA problem is taken care of by going to SATA
legacy mode in my bios.

But not I think the cpu prescott is causeing problems. Is
there anyone running a prescott with the l1/l2 on?

Hi, Cody.

I feel like I'm getting in the middle of a conversation. Could you go back
and find your original thread and Reply to that? Don't click New until you
are ready to change the subject or start a New one.

RC
--
R. C. White, CPA
San Marcos, TX