new Hardware

i got a ATI ALL-IN-WONDER video card 64mb
i want to upgrade to ALL-IN-WONDER® 9800 PRO.
but need to know if ALL-IN-WONDER® 9800 PRO
is compatable with
Windows xp Media Center Edition.

if some one knows please let me know?
2 answers Last reply
More about hardware

    Ask ATI.

    "trapo" <Trampa@post.com> wrote in message
    i got a ATI ALL-IN-WONDER video card 64mb
    i want to upgrade to ALL-IN-WONDER® 9800 PRO.
    but need to know if ALL-IN-WONDER® 9800 PRO
    is compatable with
    Windows xp Media Center Edition.

    if some one knows please let me know?

    It is if you buy their software. The software costs $20. Here is a
    link for the software:
    http://buy.ati.com/shopati/product.asp?category=AW&part%5Fno=AiW+MCE+CD+Kit+US&find%5Fcategory=AW&find%5Fdescription=Software&find%5Fpart%5Fdesc=&country=USA

    ----
    Nathan McNulty

    Jerry wrote:
    > Ask ATI.
    >
    > "trapo" <Trampa@post.com> wrote in message
    > i got a ATI ALL-IN-WONDER video card 64mb
    > i want to upgrade to ALL-IN-WONDER® 9800 PRO.
    > but need to know if ALL-IN-WONDER® 9800 PRO
    > is compatable with
    > Windows xp Media Center Edition.
    >
    > if some one knows please let me know?

Hardware Media Center Microsoft Windows XP