p5gd-1 / Windows Sp2 problem

Jody

I posted yesterday without knowing for sure what my problem is.
Asus P5GD1, 3.2Ghz Processor, 1GB Ram, Colorgraphics PCI 4 Monitor Video
Card(yes, pci).

With SP1 installed everything is great.
With SP2 installed, the network card disappears, and the PCI-Express port
has a big exclamation mark on it.

Any one else have a good go around with this board and sp2?
Thanks,
jody

Jody

"Jody" <info@abaxcom.com> wrote in message
>I posted yesterday without knowing for sure what my problem is.
> Asus P5GD1, 3.2Ghz Processor, 1GB Ram, Colorgraphics PCI 4 Monitor Video
> Card(yes, pci).
>
> With SP1 installed everything is great.
> With SP2 installed, the network card disappears, and the PCI-Express port
> has a big exclamation mark on it.
>
> Any one else have a good go around with this board and sp2?
> Thanks,
> jody

The Colorgraphics card was having the problem. For some reason, when sp2
gets installed, it has problems and does the above.
I've tried it in another system, and although it didn't conflict, video
playback on both would crash.

Waiting a few days for the pci-express card to come in now. Thanks for
reading,
jo