Information Hardware

i got a ATI ALL-IN-WONDER video card 64mb
i want to upgrade to ALL-IN-WONDER® 9800 PRO.
but need to know if ALL-IN-WONDER® 9800 PRO
is compatable with
Windows xp Media Center Edition.

if some one knows please let me know?
3 answers Last reply
More about information hardware

    Look at their website or call the manufacturer

    Don't be so lazy

    "trapo" wrote:

    > i got a ATI ALL-IN-WONDER video card 64mb
    > i want to upgrade to ALL-IN-WONDER® 9800 PRO.
    > but need to know if ALL-IN-WONDER® 9800 PRO
    > is compatable with
    > Windows xp Media Center Edition.
    >
    > if some one knows please let me know?

    Again, YES!

    You need to purchase software to make it work though:
    http://buy.ati.com/shopati/product.asp?category=AW&part%5Fno=AiW+MCE+CD+Kit+US&find%5Fcategory=AW&find%5Fdescription=Software&find%5Fpart%5Fdesc=&country=USA

    ----
    Nathan McNulty

    BAR wrote:
    > Look at their website or call the manufacturer
    >
    > Don't be so lazy
    >
    > "trapo" wrote:
    >

    >>i got a ATI ALL-IN-WONDER video card 64mb
    >>i want to upgrade to ALL-IN-WONDER® 9800 PRO.
    >>but need to know if ALL-IN-WONDER® 9800 PRO
    >>is compatable with
    >>Windows xp Media Center Edition.
    >>
    >>if some one knows please let me know?

    answered in yr other post

    "trapo" <trampa@post.com> wrote in message
    i got a ATI ALL-IN-WONDER video card 64mb
    i want to upgrade to ALL-IN-WONDER® 9800 PRO.
    but need to know if ALL-IN-WONDER® 9800 PRO
    is compatable with
    Windows xp Media Center Edition.

    if some one knows please let me know?

Hardware Media Center Microsoft Windows XP