Doomer asks Halo question

SL

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

Hello folks,

I only tried the original demo on an inferior machine. It seemed like a
very good looking game. A shame the pc was not up to snuff. Now, I have a
nice rig and can run Doom 3 fine. I am big into the Multiplayer games
though. Not necessarily a D3 strong point.

What is the comparison between these 3 as far as long term enjoyment:
1) C&C Generals: Zero Hour

2) Wolfenstein:ET

3)Unreal Tournament 2004

That is just a few of the ones I am playing lately. I find myself cycling
through my games every now and then.

System:
AMD 3000+
768 pc2100 ram
9800 pro
80 gig HD
5.1 sound (c-media)

thanks,
SL

jimbob

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2001

SL wrote:
> Hello folks,
>
> I only tried the original demo on an inferior machine. It seemed
> like a very good looking game. A shame the pc was not up to snuff. Now,
> I have a nice rig and can run Doom 3 fine. I am big into the
> Multiplayer games though. Not necessarily a D3 strong point.
>
> What is the comparison between these 3 as far as long term enjoyment:
> 1) C&C Generals: Zero Hour
>
> 2) Wolfenstein:ET
>
> 3)Unreal Tournament 2004
>
> That is just a few of the ones I am playing lately. I find myself
> cycling through my games every now and then.
>
> System:
> AMD 3000+
> 768 pc2100 ram
> 9800 pro
> 80 gig HD
> 5.1 sound (c-media)
>

> thanks,
> SL

Halo rules. Period

"SL" <pillott@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hello folks,
>
> I only tried the original demo on an inferior machine. It seemed like a
> very good looking game. A shame the pc was not up to snuff. Now, I have
> a nice rig and can run Doom 3 fine. I am big into the Multiplayer games
> though. Not necessarily a D3 strong point.
>
> What is the comparison between these 3 as far as long term enjoyment:
> 1) C&C Generals: Zero Hour
>
> 2) Wolfenstein:ET
>
> 3)Unreal Tournament 2004
>
> That is just a few of the ones I am playing lately. I find myself
> cycling through my games every now and then.

i think im getting old... where is the halo question exactly?