Doomer asks Halo question

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

Hello folks,

I only tried the original demo on an inferior machine. It seemed like a
very good looking game. A shame the pc was not up to snuff. Now, I have a
nice rig and can run Doom 3 fine. I am big into the Multiplayer games
though. Not necessarily a D3 strong point.

What is the comparison between these 3 as far as long term enjoyment:
1) C&C Generals: Zero Hour

2) Wolfenstein:ET

3)Unreal Tournament 2004

That is just a few of the ones I am playing lately. I find myself cycling
through my games every now and then.

System:
AMD 3000+
768 pc2100 ram
9800 pro
80 gig HD
5.1 sound (c-media)

thanks,
SL
2 answers Last reply
More about doomer asks halo question
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

    SL wrote:
    > Hello folks,
    >
    > I only tried the original demo on an inferior machine. It seemed
    > like a very good looking game. A shame the pc was not up to snuff. Now,
    > I have a nice rig and can run Doom 3 fine. I am big into the
    > Multiplayer games though. Not necessarily a D3 strong point.
    >
    > What is the comparison between these 3 as far as long term enjoyment:
    > 1) C&C Generals: Zero Hour
    >
    > 2) Wolfenstein:ET
    >
    > 3)Unreal Tournament 2004
    >
    > That is just a few of the ones I am playing lately. I find myself
    > cycling through my games every now and then.
    >
    > System:
    > AMD 3000+
    > 768 pc2100 ram
    > 9800 pro
    > 80 gig HD
    > 5.1 sound (c-media)
    >

    > thanks,
    > SL

    Halo rules. Period
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

    "SL" <pillott@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Hello folks,
    >
    > I only tried the original demo on an inferior machine. It seemed like a
    > very good looking game. A shame the pc was not up to snuff. Now, I have
    > a nice rig and can run Doom 3 fine. I am big into the Multiplayer games
    > though. Not necessarily a D3 strong point.
    >
    > What is the comparison between these 3 as far as long term enjoyment:
    > 1) C&C Generals: Zero Hour
    >
    > 2) Wolfenstein:ET
    >
    > 3)Unreal Tournament 2004
    >
    > That is just a few of the ones I am playing lately. I find myself
    > cycling through my games every now and then.

    i think im getting old... where is the halo question exactly?

Multiplayer Games Video Games