P5AD2-E Premium

Could someone tell me why, wherever I look, the Asus P5AD2-E Premium is less
expensive than the Asus P5AD2 Premium. I would think that the board that can
handle the fastest CPU would cost more

I went to newegg.com and saw that the P5AD2 Premium is ten dollars more
than the P5AD2-E Premium.

P5AD2 Premium - $235
P5AD2-E Premium - $225

Shouldn't the AD2-E be the expensive one? It has the newer and better
stuff, sort of. The only difference I see is the Supported CPU,
Chipset, and the FSB, everything else is the same.
P5AD2 Pre LGA775 P4 (HT) i925X 800/533Mhz
P5AD2E Pre LGA775 P4 EE (HT) i925XE 1066/800Mhz

I dunno.