P4C800 Deluxe GeForce 5600 FX : After a while resources ar..

Eric

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

P4C800 Deluxe GeForce 5600 FX : After a while resources are
drained.

This means that some windows can't be rendered properly, listboxes
can't expand and windows show trough othe runrenderable windows.

Any solution for this problem?
We tried asus drivers, NVidia drivers many versions.
Seems to make no difference.

Any help is appreciated

Posted with NewsLeecher v1.0 Final
* Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy
* http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet

I use pretty much the same board and graphics card with no problems. I'm
using one gig of DDR400 with it
"Eric" <president@whitehouse.gov> wrote in message

> P4C800 Deluxe GeForce 5600 FX : After a while resources are
> drained.
>
> This means that some windows can't be rendered properly, listboxes
> can't expand and windows show trough othe runrenderable windows.
>
> Any solution for this problem?
> We tried asus drivers, NVidia drivers many versions.
> Seems to make no difference.
>
> Any help is appreciated

> Posted with NewsLeecher v1.0 Final
> * Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy
> * http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet

JustMe

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2003

"Eric" <president@whitehouse.gov> wrote in message

> P4C800 Deluxe GeForce 5600 FX : After a while resources are
> drained.
>
> This means that some windows can't be rendered properly, listboxes
> can't expand and windows show trough othe runrenderable windows.
>
> Any solution for this problem?
> We tried asus drivers, NVidia drivers many versions.
> Seems to make no difference.
>
> Any help is appreciated

Could be an application running with a memory leak.
I recall that some versions of WinMX, for instance, cause such video
problems due to such a bug in a certain operation. What applications are you
running on the computer?