camera opening into incorrect file

Paul

Splendid

recently i have bought a fuji camera and when i first
installed it everything was great, when i plugged the
camera in it would open with the software that came with
it (finepixviewer). but for some reason when i plug it in
now it opens up in f: drive as removable drive i have
checked the properties and changed it back to the so that
it should open with the software, but it has no effect
and when i check it again it has gone back to the
previous setting. i have downloaded autofix from ms and
it informs me that there is a problem with it but cant
fix it, any help or solutions would be appreicated.

bar

OK, you have a small concern.

here's a perfectly good, if not better, solution.

Use Windows Explorer, set view to Filmstrip.

Now you will see a preview of each image , enlarged in the window, with all
the other images along the bottom. Scoll along or click on the image you
want.

"paul" wrote:

> recently i have bought a fuji camera and when i first
> installed it everything was great, when i plugged the
> camera in it would open with the software that came with
> it (finepixviewer). but for some reason when i plug it in
> now it opens up in f: drive as removable drive i have
> checked the properties and changed it back to the so that
> it should open with the software, but it has no effect
> and when i check it again it has gone back to the
> previous setting. i have downloaded autofix from ms and
> it informs me that there is a problem with it but cant
> fix it, any help or solutions would be appreicated.

The other option is to uninstall and reinstall FinePix Viewer and let it
take over again. What autofix was it that you downloaded from MS by the
way? I use a FinePix 3800 and use it exactly as BAR has suggested. It
is much easier and cleaner ;)

----
Nathan McNulty