Stuck in level "Cairo ..."

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

We are stuck in the level where you are attacked for the first time by
some flying creatures.
After killing the creatures it appears as though a whole block of
concrete moves down.

What do we do in this area.

All doors are red.

"blitz Attack" <blitzAttack25@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> We are stuck in the level where you are attacked for the first time by
> some flying creatures.
> After killing the creatures it appears as though a whole block of
> concrete moves down.
>
> What do we do in this area.
>
> All doors are red.

There are a few attacks (a Covenant dropship will drop off a few troops),
survive them all and you'll get a flyover by a Pelican, but it can't land,
so it moves into the next courtyard, but it crashes, then a door will open.

The new door (section) will open up to the right of the door you first
entered the courtyard through and across the street.....

Al

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

"blitz Attack" <blitzAttack25@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> We are stuck in the level where you are attacked for the first time by
> some flying creatures.
> After killing the creatures it appears as though a whole block of
> concrete moves down.
>
> What do we do in this area.
>
> All doors are red.

We got stuck in the same place. You both have to go to the bottom door at
the same time.