How do I find bluetooth/wifi hotspots?

June 24, 2004 8:06:53 PM

how?
Anonymous
June 24, 2004 8:49:03 PM

If you use Avantgo subscribe to the Jwire Hotspot Locator.

--
____________________
Ann

"Ulric Van Bergen (UVB)" <ithinknot@youwish.com> wrote in message
> how?
June 24, 2004 10:17:50 PM

A question I have about hotspots is, what charges do the hotspots have or
are they all totally account based, like having to be a T-mobile customer?
Patrick

"Jakub Kanczugowski" <duncan@no-spam-ever.ceti.pl> wrote in message
news:o 0sYMbgWEHA.2176@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
> That depends where you live.
> But try this database:
> http://www.hotspotlist.com/
>
> --
>
> .: Jakub Kañczugowski
> .: www.PDAclub.pl

Anonymous
June 25, 2004 1:42:02 AM

> A question I have about hotspots is, what charges do the hotspots have or
> are they all totally account based, like having to be a T-mobile customer?

Some of them are free, some require a fee.

--

..: Jakub Kañczugowski
..: www.PDAclub.pl

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 21:42:02 +0200, "Jakub Kanczugowski"
<duncan@no-spam-ever.ceti.pl> wrote:

>> A question I have about hotspots is, what charges do the hotspots have or
>> are they all totally account based, like having to be a T-mobile customer?
>
>Some of them are free, some require a fee.

Don't know about Poland but in the U.S. very few are free. T-Mobile
has a hold on most businesses offering connections (like Starbucks).
Anonymous
June 25, 2004 4:59:25 AM

> >> A question I have about hotspots is, what charges do the hotspots have
or
> >> are they all totally account based, like having to be a T-mobile
customer?

> >Some of them are free, some require a fee.
>
> Don't know about Poland but in the U.S. very few are free. T-Mobile
> has a hold on most businesses offering connections (like Starbucks).

Now we have 230+ hotspots in Poland. About 1/3 of them is free.

--

..: Jakub Kanczugowski
..: www.PDAclub.pl