medion pocket pc and internet access through USB

June 24, 2004 9:24:34 PM

Just bought a Medion pocket pc with pocket pc 2003. My question is can you
connect to the internet through the usb port of the PC. If so what settings
must I change on the Pocket PC and where do I find the details of my network
settings?

Cheers,

Martyn Rees
Anonymous
June 25, 2004 1:43:35 AM

Everything should work out of the box. If you did not mess up with the
configuration your pass through connection should work right after plugin
the cable to the PC and establishing partnership/guest connection.

--

..: Jakub KaƱczugowski
..: www.PDAclub.pl