CD Rom with Nero

Mike

Splendid

When ever I try to burn a CD, the process hangs. the error message is a s
follows
Hanging application moviemk.exe, version 2.0.3312.0, hang module hungapp,
version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000.

I've reinstalled Nero. Can I check if the CD Rom Burning capability is
working

That is not Nero that is causing the problem, it is Movie Maker. It
also doesn't help that you are running an old version of Movie Maker. I
am currently at 2.1.4026.0. If you want to see what Nero can do with
your drive, just use the NeroInfoTool.

----
Nathan McNulty