nero cd- wr

i am trying to install Nero and isscript.msi error comes
up and is unable to install tried downloading one did not
do a thing to fix it pleeeeese! help me my daughter is
moaning at me to fix it. Mums can do everything else but
not this
1 answer Last reply
More about nero

    What version of Nero is this? If it is version 6, you can download and
    install the latest version here:
    http://httpdl.nero.com/nero63120.exe

    If not, browse onto www.nero.com and find your version. Download and
    install the latest update for your version (5.5 or 6, etc).

    ----
    Nathan McNulty

    dove wrote:
    > i am trying to install Nero and isscript.msi error comes
    > up and is unable to install tried downloading one did not
    > do a thing to fix it pleeeeese! help me my daughter is
    > moaning at me to fix it. Mums can do everything else but
    > not this

CD-Rom Nero Microsoft Windows XP