Cant get into yahoo mail with IE ...

June 24, 2004 1:36:29 PM

using WLAN on my hp4155 (2003 windows ce)

Any suggestions?
Thanks

More about : yahoo mail

Anonymous
June 24, 2004 3:20:17 PM

After Upgrading My HP iPAQ Pocket PC h5555 ROM version
1.10 (Latest). IE and MSN messenger
started giving "This Page cannot be found" messages ONLY
when trying to connect through login pages (After entering
userid/password to hotmail or yahoo or any secure login).

This is happing only after upgrading ROM to version 1.10.

Any assistence would be appreciated.

Thanks
John Kumar

Anonymous