Selecting device for recording to DVD

Whilst attempting to record images from my PC (Windows 98)
to DVD using ACDSee software, a wizard indicates that my
chosen device is my CD drive. This is not true, I want to
use my NEC DVD drive, but can't change the option. What
can I do about this?

A couple of things. First, this is probably the wrong place to be asking
since this has to do with *XP* and *Hardware Problems*. That aside, you
need to read the help files or learn how to use ACDSee and Windows 98.
Either ask in a different newsgroup or use a little tool called Google.com

Good luck :)

----
Nathan McNulty

Kevo wrote:
> Whilst attempting to record images from my PC (Windows 98)
> to DVD using ACDSee software, a wizard indicates that my
> chosen device is my CD drive. This is not true, I want to
> use my NEC DVD drive, but can't change the option. What
> can I do about this?

Thanks for your reply. I hadn't realised this was for XP.
That aside, I've already tried the other avenues you
suggested. Thanks again.

bar

Kevo

Stomp Record Now may just be the solution. I know it is compatible with
mosty DVD Burners. The other app may just not have support for the drive in
98.

Good luck..also try the ACDSee web pages for their online help or tech
support.

"Kevo" wrote:

> Thanks for your reply. I hadn't realised this was for XP.
> That aside, I've already tried the other avenues you
> suggested. Thanks again.

You can reserve CD Drive letter in Device Manager.