disk check,fat32 file ref vsr 1808E75E after crash

Pc does not respond to keys or mouse or turn off,have to
remove power & battery to restart.On restart it checks
disk for consistency says FAT 32 file involved volume
serial no 1808 E75E.Anyone help?

Please keep it to one post. See my response to your other post.

----
Nathan McNulty