New Printer found-Already installed

I had to reinstall Xp on my computer, and every time I start computer I get
new Hardware wizard saying it has found a new printer. I have already
installed drivers for my computer and it is working fine. I tried to delete
in registry , driver files as per suggestion in Knowlege Base. I did and my
printer driver was installed via Plug and Play. But it still saying it has
found new printer every time I start up.Any suggestions???

You did this one?
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;298370

Please keep your posts to one post too ;)

----
Nathan McNulty