Halo 2 MP: Parties in team games

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.live,alt.games.halo,alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

I don't have my copy of H2 yet (long story) but am already planning my long
nights on XBL. If I bring some guests over to play split-screen on XBL,
we'll obviously all join the same party and go hopping around from game to
game together.

My question is this. If we do the Team-based playlist, will we have a
choice of which of us are on which team? In other words, can we decide to
all be on the same team, or go with 2 of us on one team and the other 2 on
another, etc.?
1 answer Last reply
More about halo parties team games
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.live,alt.games.halo,alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

    You can change teams once your party enters the game lobby.

    Enjoy

    "A man, just like other men" <amjlom@carolina.rr.com> wrote in message
    >I don't have my copy of H2 yet (long story) but am already planning my long
    >nights on XBL. If I bring some guests over to play split-screen on XBL,
    >we'll obviously all join the same party and go hopping around from game to
    >game together.
    >
    > My question is this. If we do the Team-based playlist, will we have a
    > choice of which of us are on which team? In other words, can we decide to
    > all be on the same team, or go with 2 of us on one team and the other 2 on
    > another, etc.?

Games Microsoft Xbox Video Games