Halo 2 MP: Parties in team games

Last response: in Video Games
November 12, 2004 11:44:38 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.live,alt.games.halo,alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

I don't have my copy of H2 yet (long story) but am already planning my long
nights on XBL. If I bring some guests over to play split-screen on XBL,
we'll obviously all join the same party and go hopping around from game to
game together.

My question is this. If we do the Team-based playlist, will we have a
choice of which of us are on which team? In other words, can we decide to
all be on the same team, or go with 2 of us on one team and the other 2 on
another, etc.?
Anonymous
November 12, 2004 11:44:39 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.live,alt.games.halo,alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

You can change teams once your party enters the game lobby.

Enjoy

!