Internet Explorer won't do what i want it to

Hi,

I go into yahoo games and i click on literati and then i
chose which room i wish to play in all this is fine until
it goes to load the applet it then says internet explorer
has encountered an error and has to close.
This doesn't happen with any other games only the one i
really want to play can anyone make any suggestions as to
what might be causing this.
Also i have upgraded my yahoo and re-installed internet
explorer since the problem began but to no avail the
problem still persists.
If you can help please email me on sionsmummy@yahoo.co.uk
thanks in advance for any and all sudgestions xxxxxx

Try asking in microsoft.public.windows.ie6.browser

----
Nathan McNulty