Sidewinder force feedback wheel

I've lost the installation disc for my wheel. Any ideas
how I can reinstall it!

It's not on the website?
I know I have gotten upgrades from their website, not
sure about the entire driver set.

Here is a link to the latest software for Windows 95/98/ME:
http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/sidewinder/downloads/302.asp

For XP, there is no software. You just go Start-Control Panel-Game
Controllers-Add-Microsoft Side Winder (Auto Detect) and let it go from
there ;)

----
Nathan McNulty