installing Intel graphic controller

I use win-xp pro can't install Intel Graphic controller
driver - error code 10
Can somebody help me?

Might want to look through the Intel support documents, this is what Code 10 means.
http://support.intel.com/support/graphics/intel845g/
Code 10
If the device has a FailReasonString value in its hardware key, that string appears
as the error message. The driver or enumerator puts this registry string value there.
If there is no FailReasonString in the hardware key, you receive the following error
message:

This device is either not present, not working properly, or does not have all the
drivers installed. (Code 10)

Try upgrading the device drivers for this device.

Solution button: Update Driver

To resolve this error code, make sure that the device is connected to the computer
correctly. For example, make sure that all cables are plugged in and that all adapter
cards are properly seated. Update the device driver as the Resolution button
suggests. You may also be able to remove the device and redetect it by using the Add
New Hardware wizard.

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"Hanna" <hannaf@matav.net.il> wrote in message
>I use win-xp pro can't install Intel Graphic controller
> driver - error code 10
> Can somebody help me?

Here is a link to the latest Graphics card drivers for you:
ftp://aiedownload.intel.com/df-support/7632/a08/win2k_xp145.exe

----
Nathan McNulty