P4B533 New Video Card Question

Last response: in Motherboards
Share
March 18, 2005 11:57:52 AM

I want to get a new dual head DVI video card for this MB but I'm having a
hard time finding one that is 1.5 volts like the manual says to buy.

Will any AGP 4X card work or do I need to find a specific card?

What would anyone recommend? I'm thinking of getting one that is ready for
dual DVI monitors.

Thanks, Rich
March 19, 2005 6:19:47 AM

Just about any modern video card will work fine in that board. Heck, I've
used an OLD TNT2 card in mine once for some troubleshooting. All current
AGP cards handle 1.5 volts. Any GeForce 2, 3, 4, FX or newer will fit the
bill, as well as most, if not all, ATI Radeon 9000+ series of cards.

!