Epson R800 & Head Clogging

On OutbackPhoto.com (http://www.outbackphoto.com/printinginsights/pi029/Epson_R800.html)
someone stated there was a problem with Epson R800 with the head
clogging when it wasn't used for a few days (They also said they
could't reproduce it). Has anyone encountered this? I was thinking of
buying one but I don't want to have to clean the heads every time I
leave for the weekend.
1 answer Last reply
More about epson r800 head clogging

    I have not had any problems with mine. In fact all my Epson's don't have a
    problem with clogging.

    "Brian Simmons" <Brian.T.Simmons@usa.xerox.com> wrote in message
    > On OutbackPhoto.com
    (http://www.outbackphoto.com/printinginsights/pi029/Epson_R800.html)
    > someone stated there was a problem with Epson R800 with the head
    > clogging when it wasn't used for a few days (They also said they
    > could't reproduce it). Has anyone encountered this? I was thinking of
    > buying one but I don't want to have to clean the heads every time I
    > leave for the weekend.

Printers Epson Peripherals