Full Tower for P4C800E-Deluxe needed

Jimbo

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2004

Can anyone recommend a full tower case to hold 8 internal hard drives & 2
dvd drives, that has good cooling with easy access for MB removal and card
replacements.
TIA.

Jimbo

I have a Lian Li PC70. I'm sure it can hold 6 hard drives, and maybe you can
squeeze 8 in there.
It is very large, and has very good cooling, it's aluminum and the mb can be
easily worked on!!

Gary

"jimbo" <jimmy7forever@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone recommend a full tower case to hold 8 internal hard drives & 2
> dvd drives, that has good cooling with easy access for MB removal and card
> replacements.
> TIA.
>
> Jimbo

Paul

Splendid

In article <0rKdnfm_Tdv3XKbfRVn-jw@comcast.com>, "jimbo"
<jimmy7forever@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Can anyone recommend a full tower case to hold 8 internal hard drives & 2
> dvd drives, that has good cooling with easy access for MB removal and card
> replacements.
> TIA.
>
> Jimbo

If you want to see some pictures of cases, try http://www.servercase.com
There are some monster cases over there.

Paul

On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 01:06:55 -0500, "jimbo" <jimmy7forever@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Can anyone recommend a full tower case to hold 8 internal hard drives & 2
> dvd drives, that has good cooling with easy access for MB removal and card
> replacements.
> TIA.

Aopen H700, available as Boring Beige, Basic Black or Black and Silver.

You will need a 500 or 550W power supply for that many drives, I would think.

On 19-Mar-2005, Ken Oaf <tipsy@beerlover.com.au> wrote:

> On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 01:06:55 -0500, "jimbo" <jimmy7forever@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Can anyone recommend a full tower case to hold 8 internal hard drives &
> > 2
> > dvd drives, that has good cooling with easy access for MB removal and
> > card
> > replacements.
> > TIA.
>
> Aopen H700, available as Boring Beige, Basic Black or Black and Silver.
>
> You will need a 500 or 550W power supply for that many drives, I would
> think.

Lian Li PC-v2000 - will hold upto 12 Hd's as well as alot of 5.25" drive
bays. And it look very sexy in brushed Aliminum.

Rik