Problem with CMI8738 6 Channel PCI 3D Sound Card

I have the CMI8738 6 Channel PCI 3D Sound Card installed
and configured on my PC but no sounds play and an error
message keeps on popping up. I have an AC'97 NVIDEA
onboard soundcard witch is dissabled and not conflicting
with any devices. How do I solve the problem?
Help will be appreciated

Try installing these drivers:
ftp://61.30.20.42/WDM/CMI8738_WDM_0639XP.zip

Also, here is the software link:
http://www.cmedia.com.tw/download/OS-e-cmi8738_WDM_OS.htm

----
Nathan McNulty