alex

I have added a V-Gear TV card to my system and want to
load the drivers from the v-gear cd. But after restart
windows automatically adds some 'LifeView FlyTV' driver
w/o poping up the usual window for me to decide form
where to install the driver. Have tried several times
the 'update driver' method but every time the same
procedure. How can I disable this and get back to the
usual method ?

just let the computer do what is has to do it should work

unfortunately it doesn't. My v-gear card does not work
with the LifeView Fly TV drivers. How can I remove those
drivers from my computer so that at my next attempt I can
install from the CD ?

You can uninstall the device from Device Manager (Click Start-Run-Type
devmgmt.msc and click OK). You can also try updating the existing
drivers from within Device Manager to the ones on the CD ROM. You can
force it to use "older/less reliable" drivers. I use quotes because
Windows doesn't know what drivers are better, it just knows the dates of
the drivers and if they are WHQL Certified ;)

----
Nathan McNulty