Robert

where do I find the recycle bin? All I can find is Norton
Protected files.
I am trying to find a desktop icon excel file that was
deleted from my desktop but can't find the recycle bin,
and it's not in the Norton Protected erased files folder.

Undelete. It will let you recover some lost files. Maybe
this will help, provided you remember the name and
location of it.

Hello

Well if you know the name of the file you can just do a search
for it, but if you have deleted the file it's gone.

Al

Robert wrote:

> where do I find the recycle bin? All I can find is Norton
> Protected files.
> I am trying to find a desktop icon excel file that was
> deleted from my desktop but can't find the recycle bin,
> and it's not in the Norton Protected erased files folder.

First off, right click on the Norton Protected Recycle Bin and click
Properties. You can change it to act as a normal Recycle Bin. Second,
if you just need a link to Excel, click Start-All Programs and findl
Excel, right click on it, click copy, right click on the desktop, click
paste, and you are good to go.

----
Nathan McNulty