ipaq 2215 / linksys wcf12 / signal strength

June 24, 2004 9:35:32 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc.wireless,microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

before on my older device running pocket pc 2002, linksys
installed a wireless configuration utility. now on the
ipaq which is running pocket pc 2003, the linksys driver
installation doesn't install the utility. the reason why i want
the utility is so i can check signal strength. how would i now
check signal strength since the built in wireless thing in
ppc2003 doesn't seem to have that option.
Anonymous
a b F Wireless
June 25, 2004 2:12:19 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc.wireless,microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

This is what I see:

http://iplay.40th.com/iplaycs_rssi.html

JA [Thu, 24 Jun 2004 17:35:32 -1000]:

--
40th Floor - Software @ http://40th.com/
iPlay : the ultimate audio player for iPAQs

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc.wireless,microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

uhhhh, thats not what linksys provides.

news:o z4Z%23LnWEHA.1356@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...

!