0x000000ED stop error

Get this stop error everytime Windows starts. Tried all
the KB articles. System has worked fine for months.
Recoverory Console recognizes my SATA HD but not any
directories. chkdsk /r & fixboot are no help.

Any suggestions?

What was your HDD Config? RAID 0 - no RAID ???

Have you "chkdsk /f" 'd @ recovery console prompt?

No RAID - just one drive. the /f switch is not one listed
in recovery console for chkdsk - just /r & /p.