I am finally able to view my HD which crashed. Windows
says the data is corrupt and not usable. Is there any
way to recover the data on that drive?
Thank you

Hi, O'Riley.

Depends on what the real problem with the drive is. R-Studio (about $70 for
a download from www.r-tt.com) saved my files a couple of times. My drive
was good, but the directory structure was damaged.

RC
--
R. C. White, CPA
San Marcos, TX

"O'Riley" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am finally able to view my HD which crashed. Windows
> says the data is corrupt and not usable. Is there any
> way to recover the data on that drive?
> Thank you

"O'Riley" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am finally able to view my HD which crashed. Windows
> says the data is corrupt and not usable. Is there any
> way to recover the data on that drive?
> Thank you

Try a data recovery bureau. They can work miracles.
Then start thinking about weekly backups.