i lost and installation CD

Hi, I lost and istallation Cd for my Windows mobile Pocket
PC 2003 and now pluging in us port to my computer it asks
for that CD i was trying to find it in the internet but i
didn't succeded if you can please help me.

Have you also tried Ebay?
Otherwise contact the Pocket PC manufacturer, they are the only ones
who can help.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

"AvtomanyaK" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi, I lost and istallation Cd for my Windows mobile Pocket
> PC 2003 and now pluging in us port to my computer it asks
> for that CD i was trying to find it in the internet but i
> didn't succeded if you can please help me.

walk into a bank and try this.....

Hi,

You guys gave me 2 twenty dollar bills yesterday and i lost one. Can you
replace it?

if you "lose" the media or "misplace" your product key you are out of luck
usually

"AvtomanyaK" wrote:

> Hi, I lost and istallation Cd for my Windows mobile Pocket
> PC 2003 and now pluging in us port to my computer it asks
> for that CD i was trying to find it in the internet but i
> didn't succeded if you can please help me.

Contact the vendor you purchased it from and ask to purchase a
replacement CD.

AvtomanyaK wrote:

> Hi, I lost and istallation Cd for my Windows mobile Pocket
> PC 2003 and now pluging in us port to my computer it asks
> for that CD i was trying to find it in the internet but i
> didn't succeded if you can please help me.

Purchasing a new CD is usually not necessary as long as you registered
the product. Also, the drivers should be available online as is
ActiveSync. The only thing on the CD that you would really need would
be Outlook if you don't own it already ;)

What is the Pocket PC?

----
Nathan McNulty