computer keeps restarting itself,while trying to boot

August 17, 2004 10:42:09 AM

i have two hard drives both maxtors,and lately my pc would
lock up while certain programs run,so i tried system
restore and it temporarally solved the issue,but it locked
up again and now once it get to start up screen,running
windows normally,or if i try safe mode,last known config
that worked,whatever,it just keeps restarting itself over
and over, would someone please help,what can make it stop
restarting so i can at least get to safe mode?????
..
Anonymous
August 21, 2004 7:01:33 AM

Boot off your Windows XP CD, choose to Install, Setup will find the
existing installation of Windows and offer to repair it, press R to
repair, and let it do its thing. You should be good from there ;)

----
Nathan McNulty

!