Problems with ASPI

When i try to backup a DVD to a CD using Xilisoft DVD Ripper SE and i open
the DVD through the Open menu i get a message that says:"ASPI not
available.The program won't be able to unlock DVD drive and to read file
bigger than 2GB.Install ASPI now?"When i click on "yes" the program
closes.What is ASPI?How can i install it?(I have Windows XP Pro SP1 installed)
1 answer Last reply
More about problems aspi

    ASPI is developed by Adaptec. Head over to www.adaptec.com and download
    the latest version for Windows. When ripping DVD's you must have an
    NTFS formatted drive to store it as an ISO file. It will have to be
    divided to 2 GB files if you are using FAT32.

    ----
    Nathan McNulty

    koassim wrote:
    > When i try to backup a DVD to a CD using Xilisoft DVD Ripper SE and i open
    > the DVD through the Open menu i get a message that says:"ASPI not
    > available.The program won't be able to unlock DVD drive and to read file
    > bigger than 2GB.Install ASPI now?"When i click on "yes" the program
    > closes.What is ASPI?How can i install it?(I have Windows XP Pro SP1 installed)

DVD Windows XP