george

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2001

Hi, I'm using the Microsoft MultiMedia Keyboard 1.0A,
which uses a "F Lock" key to toggle between the F keys
and various commonly used functions. However, upon
startup, this F Lock is not enabled by default and I was
wondering whether it was possible to change this?

Any advice would be appreciated.

See if http://mvps.org/jtsang/flock.html helps you.

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP