T.V Card

August 18, 2004 1:52:32 AM

Hi People I have just installed a wintv card on windowsxp home and when I
run it the picture is halfway down the screen and it is freezing my machine
with the blue screen any help please

TIA

More about : card

Anonymous
August 18, 2004 1:52:33 AM

"John Hutchison" <johnhutchison976@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:o EZiZGKhEHA.1724@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> Hi People I have just installed a wintv card on windowsxp home and when I
> run it the picture is halfway down the screen and it is freezing my machine
> with the blue screen any help please

Try using the most recent WDM driver for your particular model
of WinTV card (download it from Hauppauge's website,
http://www.hauppauge.com).

-- Bob Day
http://bobday.vze.com

!