T.V Card

Hi People I have just installed a wintv card on windowsxp home and when I
run it the picture is halfway down the screen and it is freezing my machine
with the blue screen any help please

TIA
2 answers Last reply
More about card

    "John Hutchison" <johnhutchison976@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi People I have just installed a wintv card on windowsxp home and when I
    > run it the picture is halfway down the screen and it is freezing my machine
    > with the blue screen any help please

    Try using the most recent WDM driver for your particular model
    of WinTV card (download it from Hauppauge's website,
    http://www.hauppauge.com).

    -- Bob Day
    http://bobday.vze.com

    "John Hutchison" <johnhutchison976@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi People I have just installed a wintv card on windowsxp home and when I
    > run it the picture is halfway down the screen and it is freezing my machine
    > with the blue screen any help please

    Try using the most recent WDM driver for your particular model
    of WinTV card (download it from Hauppauge's website,
    http://www.hauppauge.com).

    -- Bob Day
    http://bobday.vze.com

Hardware Microsoft Windows XP