Aggiornare il driver Promise FastTrack 378 Driver

Ho una scheda madre ASUS K8V SE Deluxe e vorrei aggiornare il driver
WinXp Promise FastTrack 378 (tm) Controller.
La versione che ho installato è 1.0.1.37 del 06/08/2003

Sareste così gentili da aiutarmi nei processi di installazione?

Grazie

Antonio
Windows Xp - SP2
AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3000+
RAM DDR 512MB 400 Mhz
Scheda Madre ASUS A7V SE Deluxe
HD IBM-DTLA 30 Gb + Maxtor 6Y120L0 120 Gb
TRUST 215A SPEEDLINK ADSL PCI WEB MODEM WAN Adapter
Scheda Video RADEON 9000 SERIES
Scheda Audio SoundMAX Integrated Digital Audio

frank

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"Antonio Cannavale" <antoniocannavale@aliceposta.it> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Ho una scheda madre ASUS K8V SE Deluxe e vorrei aggiornare il driver
> WinXp Promise FastTrack 378 (tm) Controller.
> La versione che ho installato è 1.0.1.37 del 06/08/2003
>
> Sareste così gentili da aiutarmi nei processi di installazione?
>
> Grazie
>
> Antonio
> Windows Xp - SP2
> AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3000+
> RAM DDR 512MB 400 Mhz
> Scheda Madre ASUS A7V SE Deluxe
> HD IBM-DTLA 30 Gb + Maxtor 6Y120L0 120 Gb
> TRUST 215A SPEEDLINK ADSL PCI WEB MODEM WAN Adapter
> Scheda Video RADEON 9000 SERIES
> Scheda Audio SoundMAX Integrated Digital Audio

English please!!

To update your WinXP drivers, go to Asus website and choose
"products>motherboards>your motherboard socket>your motherboard chipset>your
motherboard type". Select Download from left column and choose Promise
drivers. Download file and
extract in some folder if neccesery. Go to Control Panel, choose
System>Hardware>Device Manager>SCSI and RAID controllers and doubleclick on
Promise. Choose Update Driver form Driver flag and Install from a list...
and browse to folder with new driver.

I would explain this in Italian but I am Croat and I speak Englis and a some
German language only.

Prego.