I got a question ati 9800pro video cards...

Mine is a 338 engine core and on the web site of ait it's said that it
should 380. so why is my ati 9800pro 256bits 128mb card not the same
as on the web site...

"DDC" <whatsnow@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
> Mine is a 338 engine core and on the web site of ait it's said that it
> should 380. so why is my ati 9800pro 256bits 128mb card not the same
> as on the web site...
>

>>http://www.ati.com/products/radeon9800/radeon9800pro/compare.html

Did you mean engine clock speed?

Is this card an oem?
Was it made by someone other than ATI?

On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 11:04:31 -0500, "Clark Griswold" <f@i.net> wrote:

>"DDC" <whatsnow@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
>> Mine is a 338 engine core and on the web site of ait it's said that it
>> should 380. so why is my ati 9800pro 256bits 128mb card not the same
>> as on the web site...
>>

>>>http://www.ati.com/products/radeon9800/radeon9800pro/compare.html
>
>Did you mean engine clock speed?
yes

>Is this card an oem?
nop it's strait out of the box and it has a one head gargoyle
>Was it made by someone other than ATI?
no i don't think so.
Onca the seller told me that 9800pro with a box that has a tree head
dog would be the real one but i didn't get to much attention on
that...

Now i'm thinking that he was write.