Hi.
Please help me.
My hard disk had volume drive C (XP; NTFS), D, E (FAT 32), and F (NTFS) and
about 3 giga as the second primary partition.
I install Linux mandrake 8.2 on this primary.
I work on linux some minutes, I don’t skill on it.
I don’t format any drive or any serious active on my volume.
For shutdown, I run halt and then I logon to win XP
But drive F have problem as:
The disk in drive is not formatted.
Do you want to format it now?
The F: drive properties:
Local Disk
File system Raw
Used space 0 bytes
Free space 0 bytes
Capacity 0 bytes

Please help me, step by step.
How can I recover my data on F:

Thanks. Thank you.

nick

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

You will need a 3rd party program such as "ontrack easy recovery" in order
to do either a raw or partition recovery of this drive